How to Make Mascarpone Cream
A staple in Italian cuisine, this Mascarpone cream recipe (with no eggs!) elevates mascarpone cheese into a simple treat that you can enjoy on its own, or with some of your favorite fruits. Endless possibilities! (VIDEO ABOVE)
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese (250 grams)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, seeded
- 1 cup light cream, chilled
- Make sure the mascarpone cheese is cold (i.e. straight out of the refrigerator).
- If you can, use a vanilla bean for more intense flavor. Otherwise, substitute it with vanilla extract.
- You can use double cream instead of light cream.